Thursday 27 August 2009

Still saying thank you

I am still compiling my list of 100 thank you's. It is taking me some time to get round to it because we are still not back in our quarters and have no internet access for blogging where we stay. I am trying to "rejoice in the Lord always" about the length of time it is taking to complete the work on the house. In spite of some frustration there is still a lot to say thank you for.

Here are the next 25

1. Thoughtful people

2.The ability to hear

3. The gifts of the Spirit

4. Kindness

5. Ducks

6. Seeing a kingfisher, outside my window. (wow)

7. Storytellers

8. Salvation Army Sundays

9. The fact that God has a plan

10. Marizpan (I love it)

11. For Bethel experiences (I have been studying the life of Jacob)

12. That God is an inspiring teacher

13. Hope

14. The international Salvation Army. Hayley travelled to the USA on Tuesday to begin a year of study. She was met by Salvationists, who were overwhemingly kind. It is amazing to be part of such a huge family.

15. My sister in laws sense of humour.

16. Digital radio

17. Vinegar ( I have discovered just how brilliant it is at getting rid of limescale.)

18. You tube

19. The Alpha Course

20. Teamwork

21. A vote

22. Knowing God's strength is made perfect in weakness

23. Getting into fresh sheets

24. Pat Grindon's soup (delicious)

25. A sense of achievement


God bless.

Carol

No comments: