Wednesday 3 March 2010

Cell Groups.

About a month ago Cell Groups at our Corps were re-structured and we now have 5 cells operating which includes a youth cell. The adult cells gather for a meeting fortnightly but of course we encourage people to interact with one another outside of the specified session.

I don't know about anyone else but I'm already enjoying my new cell and I am excited about what God is going to do among us and through us all.

At this time we are using the times when we gather cell meetings to look at our Core Values. The first session was all about Jesus being the centre of everything.

Anyway I thought that whilst we are doing this I would put some of the questions we are looking at on my blog.
Jesus at the Centre
There are times when:
1. Jesus is missing and we don’t notice. Luke 2:41-52

What should we do when we realise that we are not the place with Jesus that we thought we were?

2. Jesus is present but we are too busy to give him time Luke 10:38-42

Has there ever been a time in your life when you realised that your service for Jesus was taking over from knowing him personally? How do we resolve that situation?

3. Jesus is present but there is a mixed response to him. Luke 7:36-50

How much does the approval/disapproval of others affect how you express your love for Jesus?

God bless

Carol

No comments: