Thursday 23 July 2009

100 Thank You's 25 at a time

Here are 25 things I am thankful for today. They are not in any particular order, just as they come to mind.

I got to know about Jesus at a very young age

A Christian heritage

The Holy Spirit liberating me from fear

Alan and the fact that we have been married for 30 years in September

Katie and Hayley and the fact I not only love them but I like them too

The Salvation Army and the privilege of being an officer

Books. I love books, starting with the Bible of course but I like all kinds of books.

Bookcases. I have hundreds of books and without bookcases we would live in chaos.

That Alan can drive a car and doesn't mind that I won't even contemplate learning.

The internet

Lessons learned

That in the life of a Corps officer, no day is exactly the same.

Health

Tea God is good all the time but he is especially wonderful for inventing tea.

Songs and singing

Bath and Baths. I am a very privileged person to have grown up in the beautiful city of Bath and am temporarily living there again. I also love a good soak in a hot bath, with a book and a cup of tea. Heaven!

A side variety of friends and family

A new family at the corps on Sunday

Bright ideas

The chances I have had to travel to other countries

Memories

Glasses I am as blind as a bat without them.

Freedom

Seeing seeds sown for the Kingdom, bear fruit

Faithful saints


That's my thank you's for today. What are yours?

God bless

Carol

5 comments:

Luanne Gibbons said...

Not sure if you wanted them typed here but here are 25 of my thank yous

Being Saved

Darren 13 years together (11 yrs married in September)

Tyler

For some really great friends

A lovely house

Alan and Carol for being placed in my life when they were.

Bible

Music

Sunshine and even the rain (sometimes)

My Childminding business

The privilege of doing Toddler Group

Good times

Bad times to make me a strange person

Aeroplanes

Answered Prayers

For Life

I suppose I better say McDonalds

Happy and smiley faces

The Salvation Army

My 3 Godchildren, Alisha, Alfie, Adam

My God given talents

God supplies for all my needs

PC and Laptop

The internet

rehoboth said...

Luanne,

I don't thing you really meant "strange" person did you?

It's Ok if you did. Join the club!!

God bless

Carol

Luanne Gibbons said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Luanne Gibbons said...

No it should have been STRONGER.

grumpy said...

61 years old and in the last few years a discovery that there are millions of reasons for being thankful, beginning with the love of God
God Bless you Carol and Alan
Brian