Saturday 28 June 2008

Hungry

I have been hungry today, well slightly peckish really. This morning I really wanted one of the baked potatoes we were cooking at the hall for a Churches Together event. The lunch was so popular that we had to go out and get more food and even then it was touch and go whether there would be a potato left for me. I eventually shared the last one with the Corps Treasurer and it was very nice.

I have been hungry today, not slightly peckish but really hungry, Trish Morgan's song expresses my cry to God.

Lord we long for you to move in power
There's a hunger deep within our hearts
To see healing in our nation
Send your Spirit to revive us

Heal our nation
Pour out your Spirit on this land.

God bless

Carol

1 comment:

Colin Machan said...

"Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled."
Matthew 5:6, KJV