Tuesday 24 June 2008

Still My Heart



Still My Heart and The Message of the Cross are two CD's by my great friend Becky. The songs apart from one on each of the CD's are original and all are inspirational. I find they are particularly helpful for use in my personal prayer times and I have given them to a number of people who have needed encouragement through difficult times.

The great thing is that all the proceeds of the CD go to support the work of Prison Fellowship Ethiopia. Becky has already been able to transform the lives of women prisoners and their children through funds raised by her music. In the picture below my friends and I are asking the women what their needs are and what they would like us to pray for. This group were worried about their children who live with them in the prison and are not able to go to school and have nothing to play with. Prison Fellowship fund a scheme to set up education programmes for children in prison, which is vital as they are released at the age of 12 to fend for themselves.


The CD's are £10.00 each + postage and packing. If you are interested please e mail me at carol.young@salvationarmy.org.uk

I will try and upload a sample track from one of the CD's, but still unsure at the moment how to do it. Any suggestions would be appreciated.


God bless

Carol

No comments: